Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF C240 Double Evolution S2
|Capacity¹||up to 45 ton/h*|
|Cut sizes²||24 (2 to 36 mm)|
|Number of blades||12 (on each rotor)|
|Number of gathering drums||8|
|Number of rotor||2|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||80 to 120 hp|
|Required revolution at PTO||540 RPM|
|Transmission system||cardan & gearbox|
|Weight||Platform 736mm: 1482 Kg | 800mm: 1518Kg | 900mm: 1531Kg | 950mm: 1537Kg|
|¹Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. Before acquiring the equipment, please talk to your dealer about the size of your tractor tire.|
JF C240 Double Evolution S2 is a JF exclusive concept for forage harvesting. Instead of just one rotor like most harvesters, it has two rotors for higher processing capacity and faster harvesting performance.
The renowed JF concept for harvesting in two rows with two robust rotors innovates also with the articulated frame system makes transportation much easier. The hydraulic control by joystick makes the operation even more simple and quick.
The innovative articulated frame allows harvesting on the side, back or front of tractor, and is specially useful for opening fields or edges without waste of forage.
The JF C240 Double Evolution S2 includes front fairings (except 736mm) which improves the harvesting flow into the machine.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality.
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Increases the harvesting speed with low power consumption;
• Rotor with 12 “C” technology blades: more stable and resistant; no rotor wear; carriage bolt that simplifies maintenance; excellent performance on grain cracking for better absorption of nutrient by the animals;
• Timing of both rotors improves working eficiency with less proportional power consumption;
• Longer chute design with double deflector for better discharge precision on trailers and trucks;
• Innovative articulated arm system facilitates transportation and opening fields;
• Simple operation by hydraulic control joystick;
• 04 row spacing versions:
→ 736mm (700 to 770)
→ 800mm (750 to 850)
→ 900mm (850-950)
→ 950mm (900-1000)
• 24 cut size options (from 2mm to 36mm);
• 02 cleaners by rotor for cleaning the rotor box and removal accumulated material, enhancing product discharge and keeping the efficiency during the entire life spam of harvester.