Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF C120 AT S4 Forage Harvester
|Cut sizes²||24 (2 to 36mm)|
|Number of blades||12|
|Number of gathering drums||4|
|Number of rotor||1|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||65 to 95 hp|
|Required revolution at PTO||540 RPM|
|Transmission system||cardan & gearbox / belt|
|¹Maximum working width can be significantly reduced due to: product type, ways of planting (planted in row or broadcast), distance between rows, topography and climate among other factors that affects harvesting. ²Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. Before acquiring the equipment, please talk to your dealer about the size of your tractor tire.|
JF C120 AT S4 inherits the technology of the renowned JF 1600 AT for high performance of row independent harvesting, combined with the technology that made JF C120 the most productive and reliable forage harvester in the market.
JF C120 AT S4 features the latest JF technologies in forage harvesting such as:
• “C” technology knives that result in lower power requirement and efficient chopping of forage, for better absorption of nutrients by the cattle;
• Unique transmission system for a better use of tractor power, lower maintenance and longer durability;
• Particle size distribution approved by thousands of clients worldwide and verified in labs and tests;
• The most productive, most reliable and most durable harvesting system of its class.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality. JF also presents a new feature to the renowned JF C120 and C120AT series, which is the articulated gathering platform, in order to make the cutting adjustments operation easier.
The new row independent technology featured in JF C120 AT S4 opens a new world of possibilities for the farmer:
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Articulated gathering platform, for easier adjustments on the cutting system;
• Harvesting 2 rows³ of maize and sorghum;
• Wider “mouth” for easier harvesting of sugar cane and tropical grasses;
• Increase of productivity of harvester with low power requirement;
• Labor and fuel saving if compared to using 2 single row harvesters;
• It has a maximum working width of 0,92m for harvesting forage planted in row, broadcast, intercropped systems and in any direction, increasing substantially the productivity;
• Simple and strong transmission, built with resistant gearboxes for lower maintenance.