Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF 192 C15 S2 Forage Harvester
|Cut sizes²||18 (2,5 to 43mm)|
|Number of blades||15|
|Number of gathering drums||4|
|Number of rotor||1|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||80 to 120 hp|
|Required revolution at PTO||540 RPM|
|Transmission system||cardan & gearbox|
|Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. Before acquiring the equipment, please talk to your dealer about the size of your tractor tire.|
JF 192 C15 S2 is a special equipment for harvesting sugarcane or tropical grasses for forage, designed with heavy duty elements for resisting the conditions of the most challenging forage crops.
Having the same harvesting technology of world’s top selling JF C120, JF 192 C15 S2 was technicaly designed with dimensions to meet the needs of the farmer who has sugar cane and tropical grasses as its main source of forage and needs a heavy duty equipment.
Featuring 15 blades with renowned “C” tecnology, it combines productivity and resistance as well as high quality chopped particles, adjustable to 18 different cut sizes from 2,5mm to 43mm.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality.
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Designed to support heavy duty jobs in sugarcane and tropical grasses;
• Featuring 15 extra size “C” technology blades for a faster chopping process, high chopping quality and kernel cracking action without the need of additional devices;
• Safe to use machine: designed according to safety norms;
• Reinforced cardan with higher resistance;
• 18 options of cut size (2,5mm to 43mm);
• Less impact and harm to the sugar cane stump;
• Complete hydraulic control for chute.