Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF 192 AT S2 Forage Harvester
|Capacity¹||up to 38 ton/h|
|Cut sizes²||18 (2,5 to 43mm)|
|Number of blades||12|
|Number of gathering drums||4|
|Number of rotor||1|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||85 to 125 hp|
|Required revolution at PTO||540 RPM|
|Transmission system||cardan & gearbox|
|¹Maximum working width can be significantly reduced due to: product type, ways of planting (planted in row or not), distance between rows, topography and climate among other factors that affects harvesting. ²Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. Before acquiring the equipment, please talk to your dealer about the size of your tractor tire.|
JF 192 AT S2 multi-forage harvester is the perfect match of JF 1600 AT row independent harvesting technology with the robustness of JF 192 C15, the most productive and powerful harvester for sugar cane for forage of its class.
This perfect mach makes JF 192 AT S2 more versatile, being possible to harvest crops planted in row or broadcast and also in any direction.
JF was technicaly designed with dimensions to meet the needs of the farmer who has sugar cane and tropical grasses as its main source of forage and needs a heavy duty equipment.
Featuring 15 blades with renowned “C” technology, it combines productivity and resistance as well as high quality chopped particles, adjustable to 18 different cut sizes from 2,5mm to 43mm.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality.
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Designed to support heavy duty jobs in sugarcane and tropical grasses;
• Harvests up to 2 rows³ of maize and sorghum;
• It has a maximum working width of 0,92m for harvesting forage planted in row, broadcast, intercropped systems and in any direction, increasing substantially the productivity;
• Single transmission system for full advantage of tractor power, more durability and less maintenance;
• Featuring 15 extra size “C” technology blades for a faster chopping process, high chopping quality and kernel cracking action without the need of additional devices;
• Built-in sharpener for fast and precise maintenance of blades sharpness.