Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF 2000 AT Frontal Forage Harvester
|Capacity¹||up to 48 ton/h|
|Cut sizes²||24 (2mm to 36mm)|
|Number of blades||24|
|Number of gathering drums||8|
|Number of rotor||2|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||90 to 130 hp|
|Required revolution at PTO||1000 RPM|
|Transmission system||cardan & gearbox|
|¹Maximum working width can be significantly reduced due to: product type, ways of planting (planted in row or not), distance between rows, topography and climate among other factors that affects harvesting. ²Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. Before acquiring the equipment, please talk to your dealer about the size of your tractor tire.|
JF 2000 AT Frontal Precision Forage Harvester is the evolution of exclusive JF concept forharvesting with twin chopping rotors combined with JF 1600 AT row independent harvesting technology.
With a high productivity 1,89m harvesting header and high quality particle size distribution adjustable to 24 sizes, the harvester is still more productive and versatile.
With its multi-forage harvesting system for winter and summer crops, resulting in superior quality silage, improving livestock feeding.
The folding frame is very handy for offset and front/rear harvesting positions, making easy the opening of fields and harvesting on edges, as well as making transportation simpler.
The chute with double deflector has a precise discharge controled by joystick.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality.
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Ideal for opening fields, small plots and harvesting of "male" rows in seed maize crops;
• Exclusive for mounting on front or back of tractor for an inline harvesting experience;
• Harvests up to 4 rows³ of maize and sorghum depending on the distance between rows planted;
• It has a working width of 1,89m for harvesting forage planted in row, broadcast, intercropped systems and in any direction, increasing substantially the productivity;
• Twin rotors with total of 24 “C” technology blades: excellent kernel cracking action; more stable and resistant; no rotor wear; ease of changing/replacing blades;
• Versatile working positions and easy transportation due to folding frame system;
• Simple operation by joystick control;
• 24 cut size options (from 2mm to 36mm);
• Suitable for harvesting male rows on seed maize fields.
³Harvesting up to 4 rows depends on distance between rows among other factors.