Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF 3200 AT S2 Forage Harvester
|Capacity¹||up to 90 ton/h|
|Cut sizes²||18 (3mm to 55mm)|
|Number of blades||30|
|Number of gathering drums||8|
|Number of rotor||2|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||200 to 240 hp / 149kW to 179kW|
|Required revolution at PTO||1000 RPM|
|Transmission system||heavy duty gearboxes and cardan shafts|
|Weight||3900 kg / 8598lb|
|¹Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation;|
JF 3200 AT S2 multi-forage harvester is the ultimate solution from JF for fast harvesting of forage crops and also ideal for forage harvesting contractors. With a wide header of 3,20m of high productivity, it allows harvesting of several kinds of forage no matter the distance betweeen rows or direction, increasing substantially the output.
It’s coupling to reverse-drive tractors makes the machine to work inline with tractor, offering better manoeuvrability and compactness if compared to trailed models, with driving experience similar to a self-propelled unit.
JF 3200 AT S2 also brings versatility and lower capital cost to the farmer. The tractor, the most expensive part of harvesting combination, is available for other jobs outside the silage season. So the capital cost of tractor and JF 3200 AT combination is much less than even a small self-propelled harvester.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality.
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Simple and strong transmission for tough jobs, built with resistant gearboxes and high quality shafts and gears for lower maintenance;
• Wide head of 3,2m with 4 drums with adjustable speed, resulting in high productivity, shorter harvesting time and quicker closing of silage pit;
• Featuring 2 rotors with 30 extra big blades with “C” technology for a faster chopping process, high chopping quality and kernel cracking action without the need of additional devices;
• It harvests up to 7 rows² of maize or sorghum with high speed and lower packing of soil;
• Designed for harvesting of large areas with lower capital cost if compared to self-propelled machines; ideal for large farmers and contractors;
• Reverse system gearbox for unblocking machine when overloaded;
• 8 independent shear pin devices for machine protection against overloading;
• Modular design for simple maintenance;
• Hydraulic control system with precise and comfortable joystick;
• Built-in sharpener for fast and precise maintenance of blade sharpness.