Forage Harvesters and Heads
Packing and Storage Line
Hay Equipment Line
JF C120 S3 (Gearbox with Ratchet System)
|Capacity¹||up to 30 ton/h*|
|Cut sizes²||24 (2 to 36 mm)|
|Number of blades||12|
|Number of gathering drums||4|
|Number of rotor||1|
|Power source||tractor PTO|
|Required power at PTO||55 to 90 hp|
|Required revolution at PTO||540|
|Transmission system||cardan & gearbox|
|¹Productivity might vary and depends on the following factors: cut size; productivity of forage per hectare; tractor power; logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. Before acquiring the equipment, please talk to your dealer about the size of your tractor tire.|
JF C-120 S3 is world’s top selling precision forage harvester renowed worldwide for its high production capacity, high chop quality, durability and reliability.
The blades with patented “C” technology results in high quality chop size distribution, excellent kernel cracking action and powerful processing capacity, balancing nutritional value for the animals and the packing process inside the silage bunker or bag.
JF forage harvesters are designed with an unique transmission system which makes the machine more efficient, more productive, with lower running cost and more reliable during the silage harvesting season.
JF is the ultimate choice in forage harvesting, made for the most demanding farmers around the world.
To attend the farmers around the world wishes, JF presents the innovative Kernel processor “+PRO”, which can be used in combination with our powerful “C” technology blades, together they can ensure great quality of particle and KPS, increasing the silage nutritional quality. JF also presents a new feature to the renowned JF C120 and C120AT series, which is the articulated gathering platform, in order to make the cutting adjustments operation easier.
• Kernel Processor System +PRO: Increase of kernel processing score (KPS) for more milk and beef production;
• Articulated gathering platform, for easier adjustments on the cutting system;
• Patented “C” technology blades on chopping rotor designed for higher productivity, higher kernel processing action and excellent particle size distribution for excellent feed value;
• Exclusive JF fairing features a smooth harvesting of crops, improving performance on the harvesting of tough crops like sugar cane, napier and others;
• High quality COMER gearboxes (gearbox transmission version) or special 5V Super HC belt (belt transmission version) for improved efficiency and lower maintenance;
• Designed according to European safety norms (CE) for a safer operation;
• Exclusive speedbox for easy change of particle size;
• 24 chop sizes to choose from, meeting the needs of every farmer;
• Built-in sharpener for easy maintenance of chopping blades.